Grønbech & Sønner is a global player on major projects around the world. The company was established back in 1828, is 100 % Danish owned and specialized in valves, actuators, pumps and instrumentation.
As the Danish agent for CAMERON valves & measurement, we market ball valves, check valves, gate valves and butterfly valves, diverter valves & double block and bleed valves.
We operate our own service departments and have more than 20 years of experience with both on and offshore service.
Our service portfolio comprises:
- Repair of all types of valves for the oil and gas industry
- Calibration of instrumentation, gauges, transmitters, safety equipment for engines and
- Standard hydrostatic pressure testing to industry standards – up to 30.000 psi
- Nitrogen pressure up to 10.000 psi
- Functional testing
- Callibration and sales of Gas detectors and firefighting material
All testing is being documented in our Esbjerg office.
- Safety First
- On-site services
- Shop repair services
- Dedicated technicians with attention to quality, project completeness and aesthetics
Onshore and Offshore capabilities
We provide all critical services on-site 24/7.