Geo is a Danish engineering company offering geotechnical services, onshore and offshore, including site investigations & geotechnical design. With our in-house custom-oriented-equipment, state-of-the-art laboratory and engineering consultancy, we cover different project’s aspects, counting so far more than 500 offshore locations for oil&gas and wind sectors.
Geo is specialised in:
- Seabed and geophysical surveys.
- Geotechnical drilling, sampling, laboratory testing.
- Deep, shallow & down-the-hole CPTs.
- Geotechnical instrumentation & monitoring.
- Field and interpretative reporting.
- Jack-up assessments applicable for installation, operation and removal phases.
- Design of remediation measures & spudcan interaction with other seabed structures.
- Design of foundations for oil&gas and wind energy structures.