Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is a trusted partner who is accredited for a variety of services to the industry:
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is accredited by DANAK as a Testing service provider. Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S can provide Testing/examination by the following methods:
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Phased Array Testing (UT)
- Time-of-flight diffraction UT (TOFD)
- Crack depth measurement
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S can perform UT and ET testing methods under water as well, in collaboration with a diver.
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is approved by DNVGL and ABS to perform Thickness Measurements of Hull Structure.
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is Part 145 approved to perform NDT on aircrafts.
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is accredited by DANAK to comply with ISO 17020 & 17024 as an inspection service provider within welding. Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S can assist with the following:
- Witness welding procedure qualification tests.
- Perform required destructive testing of test specimens in own lab.
- Supply welding procedures based on tests.
- Conformity assessment of welding procedures according to PED
and other statutory requirements.
- Certify welders to the required welding procedures and welding positions.
- Post weld heat treatment.
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S also provides advisory services within welding technology.
Pressure Equipment services
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S is a Notified body (#2735) and hold accreditations for verification and periodic inspections of pressure equipment. Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S can supply the following services for pressure equipment:
- Conformity assessment according to the pressure equipment directive,
and other standards installation verification.
- Periodic inspection.
- Pressure testing.
- Leak testing.
Storage Tank Services
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S has certified EEMUA 159 Storage Tank inspectors.
NSK can supply both in service and out of service inspections of storage tanks.
Destructive testing services
Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S has a destructive testing laboratory that is accredited by DANAK to comply with ISO 17025. The test laboratory mainly tests the specimens produced for qualification of welding procedures. Reclassification of materials by class societies is also performed here. The test methods provided are:
- Tensile testing
- Charpy impact testing
- Hardness measurement
- Cheical composition testing
- Microscopic examination
- Macroscopic examination
- Ferrite measurement / ferrite counting
- Corrosion testing
Certifying according to DS/EN 1090 and DS/EN 3834 Nordisk Svejse Kontrol A/S provides
advisory and certification of companies according to the following:
DS/EN 1090-1 Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures - Part 1:
Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components DS/EN ISO 3834 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials.